Monday, December 01, 2008

Patterns for Use Case CONTENT, anyone? Yes, finally!

While modelling use cases, have you ever thought 'I have modelled something very similar before.'? Here's a solution to re-occuring modelling tasks. Martin Langlands has developed a bundle of patterns for the content of use cases. He developed these with an extensive backround in banking and insurance systems. After reading his well written article it I found myself in a very different field but still the patterns were applicable, to say the least. I think they are ready to use in most areas of concern, and the idea should set the use case modelling world on fire!

Visit Planet Project to see the respective Process.

Note: I proudly contributed the idea of another pattern to Martin's, the DESTRUCTOR pattern ;-) Go have a look.

No comments: